Complaintsrelated to the work of a police officer
Mladen Marić was born on June 12, 1979 in Prnjavor. He completed Police College (secondary education) in 1998, and graduated from the Police Academy in Belgrade in 2002. He obtained his masters’ degree in 2014 at the Faculty of Law in Belgrade. He started his employment with the RS Ministry of the Interior in 1998 as a trainee in PSS Prnjavor. During his work experience, he carried out the duties of the inspector for traffic security, police inspector, inspector, deputy commander, he was the Commander of the Police Station for Traffic Security Banja Luka from 2006 to 2010, when he started working as the Head of Department for Traffic Security, and from the end of 2011 he worked as the Head of the Unit for Traffic Security. In 2012 he started working as the Head of the Public Security Centre Banja Luka. He has been working as the Deputy Head of Uniformed Police Administration, when in March 2018 he took over the duties of the Head of Training Centre.
Activities of the Training Centre are the following:
- to organize and implement police training in the field of professional education and training of police officers,
- to provide support to the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit and Administration for Police Training in the realization of training,
- to draft bylaws and acts related to the competence and activities of the Training Centre,
- to coordinate, organize, and direct the work of Units, teams, and departments of the Training Centre,
- to cooperate in creating the Program for Training Police Officers,
- to provide professional assistance,
- to perform instructive guidance with the aim of better implementation of the Program,
- to propose measures for improving professional training,
- to initiate and provide proposals for creating curricula,
- to issue certificates on the level of professional education when professional training is finished, and
- to keep the necessary records.