The Republic of Srpska Ministry of the Interior

Complaints related to police officer´┐Żs work

       You can complain about police officer´┐Żs work if you notice some sort of irregularity or omission in their work and if you find that they violated your rights and freedoms by their illegal and incorrect activities and behaviour.
       By drawing attention to inappropriate and illegal actions committed by the police officer and other workers of the Ministry, you are helping the police in solving cases related to abuse of office and misbehavior, as well as in timely undertaking corresponding legal measures.
      You can send a complaint against a police officer by e-mail to the address of the Unit for professional standards of the Republic of Srpska Ministry of the Interior:
       Your complaint should be understandable and contain information related to place, time and description of actions of the police officer whose work you are complaining about, as well as other useful information. Additionally, it is preferred that you provide your personal information in the complaint, including your address and phone numbers, so it can be valid in a corresponding procedure. If you know the information related to the police officer, you should provide the following: their name and surname, and/or the number of their police badge, where they work and which activities they perform, registration plates of their official vehicle and other information.